6

I’m a 33 years old lady married and blessed with 2 lovely children children. My health status is completely Okay.

My husband went to London Five year ago for a business trip and all I see from his Facebook profile is photos taken while he is having some good time with different ladies.

                      






And I’m now lonely. Now the problem is that, my neighbor’s son aged 17 yrs always come to my house to watch movie everyday. I really feel like telling him what am going through, But I fear to say it. What can I do to make him know that I want to have s*x with him.

should I wear mini-skirt that will make him attracted. Surely, I really like him because he is very handsome and energetic boy.



Please Advice me. 

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!




Post a Comment

  1. let him be bcus it cus u a big problem. well y not try let hookup n get to see wat i posses. can we have a date to know each very well. reach me on 08064368845;08020306576. Name is Chris basedbin lagos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any serious minded ladies and gentlemen who need serious relationship that will lead to marriage should whattsapp this number +23480174907265 and if you have issues in your relationship both courtship or marriage should also whattsapp the number for serious discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any serious minded ladies and gentlemen who need serious relationship that will lead to marriage should call this number 08051982958 and if you have issues in your relationship both courtship or marriage should also call mr thomas on08051982958 the number for serious discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Paul based in Lagos a young man of 36yrs handsome nd very good on bed ready for u always pls call me on this number 08183026855

    ReplyDelete

 
Top