9

My name is Ify, from Anambra State and I reside at Awka. I have an issue which has been bothering me and I have decided to take the bold step. I am 29 and a virgin. I have always have to deal with men who are only interested in sleeping with me and I have sworn to keep myself for only my future husband.

I have lost a lot of men because they all wanted the same thing before marriage. I am ready to for medical assessment of my virginity to prove it to any real man who is ready to marry me.









I am into event managements, catering and decoration. I am not a graduate but I am willing to become one if the opportunity presents itself. I know its a bit odd doing it this way but this is the way God wants it because my pastor told me few weeks ago that I would meet my man on social network. It is this way but I am really not ready to step into my 30's without my having a man to call my own. I am doing this because he may be living far away and If I do not reach out he may have to make me wait longer.

Please post this mail. I am getting tired and the pressure is getting too much for me. Even my mother thinks I am possessed because I have refused to sleep with potential suitors. Thanks and God bless u.

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Join Omolove on BBM for Latest Sugar Mummy Updates Here or via BBM Channel Pin C0041FB18




Post a Comment

  1. Serious minded ladies and gentlemen who need serious relationship should whattsapp this number +2348174907265 and if you have issues in your relationship or marriage you can also whattsapp the same number. Mind you if your relationship fail or marriage don't blame your spouse. Do you really invest your 99% into it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to admin Dan on 09021186509 Who link me to SUGARMUMMY at last am free from 419 agents and am in money now for real GOD bless him. be wise friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to admin Dan on 09021186509 Who link me to SUGARMUMMY at last am free from 419 agents and am in money now for real GOD bless him. be wise friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it will be my pleasure if what you write here is true, here is my contact 08122854152 I will be happy to receive your call

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE ONLY SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/GAY/LESSBIAN AGENT IN NIGERIA +2348145116355 mr John All my friends out there, i will continue to post this message no matter the time it will cost me. People fail to realize that the evil they do will surely live with them especially we Nigerians. When you visit the internet these days, you will be confused. you won't even know whom to do business with online in Africa anymore. Almost all sugar mummy agents are scam but the only one that was able to deliver by introducing me and two of my friends to a well to do sugar mummy is mr John . A m not a selfish type, his number is 08145116355 or write him on I never wanted to tell anybody about mr John because i paid him for hooking me up; But i just feel that its better i make you people aware of whom to trust and do business with sins people no longer have conscience for their fellow brothers anymore just because of money. I believe the reason people go for sugar mummy and daddy is because they don't have enough and still heartless people still rub them of their hard earned money, God will surely give them their reward. The only agent i trust who was able to hook me and two of my friends to sugar mummies is mr Joh n with phone number 08145116355 or write him on Please my friends out there, don't fall in victim to any scam claiming agent. If you fall in victim after reading this message, just call yourself a fool. This is the only sugar mummy agent i trust because he has delivered and i recommend him for you_ mr John 08145116355 or write him on NOTE: Most Of The Internet Fraudsters Are Now Pretending To Be mr John . They are using the comment i commented about mr John to defraud you people. This Is The Only Number mr John Uses 08145116355 ; ... All Others Are Impostures So Beware!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any serious minded ladies and gentlemen who need serious relationship that will lead to marriage should call this number 08103497334 and if you have issues in your relationship both courtship or marriage should also call mr thomas on 08103497334 the number for serious discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friends, My name is MacDonald
    hope, am
    from kwara state and am 22 years old I have be
    calling some
    many agent to hook me up with a sugar mummy
    after
    sending them money day we not give any sugar
    mummy but
    one good day I see barrister Morgan post on
    Facebook and I
    call
    him and he tell me every thing how am going to
    get a rich
    sugar mummy and he also tell me what to do
    and I do it,
    can you belive me that after I do every thing.
    (barrister
    morgan) give
    me her contact first and I call the sugar mummy
    and the
    sugar mummy tell me were to meet her and I
    went to the
    plays thruelly I see her and I was very happy,
    when I meet
    her I tell her that I don't have money to pay my
    school fees
    and she take me to the bank and give me 70.000
    for me to
    pay my school fees, befor we stat the
    connection, so today
    am a very happy man and I have the money to
    do any thing
    I like now am a big man, pls my friends help me
    to thank
    (barrister morgan)
    for what he have do in my life, I use this
    opportunity
    to tell every one in any state or any country if
    you need a
    rich sugar mumm (barrister morgan) is the only
    one who
    can give
    you a real sugar mummy that we make you
    happy if you are
    interested to get any sugar mummy in any state
    or any
    country just contact (barrister morgan) on
    08160009656
    Email he on dragbi112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEED SERIOUS GIRL FRIEND THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRY,BUT AM TIRED OF SENDING CARD AND CASH TO AGENT..........MAKE ANY LADY THAT NEED ME UPDATE ME ON MY LINE 07081822448...OR MAIL ME ON dooyle003@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 07013344756. I'm very much interested. Call me today and let's talk..

    ReplyDelete

 
Top