12

South African Sugar Mummy is Looking For A Serious Sugar Boy – Hi guys, my name is Zara, I am from Pretoria in South Africa. Well, i am looking for a energetic, loving and caring young man.

I am 45 years old and i am a single parent. I actually got a divorce two years ago and decided to stay off the whole relationship and marriage thing for a while.
But after suffering with my heart breaks and family, i have decided not to get married anymore. I just want to have fun. I want a man who will understand me, treat me right and make me feel like a real woman.
I told sugar mummy Groups that Am ready to give $2000 monthly allowance to who ever i will choose and will make arrangement for him to move in with me in South Africa!
I will be in the comment section waiting to read your reply. Tell me about yourself and how you intend to take care of me. I can’t wait to meet my sugar man!
To request for her phone number, enter your ACTIVE email address below, click SUBMIT and check your inbox!
Enter your email address:

BEWARE Of Fraudsters! There is Nothing like Omolove Agents.....Omolove Will Never Request Money From You....Don't Send Money to Anybody


Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Join Omolove on BBM for Latest Sugar Mummy Updates Here or via BBM Channel Pin C0041FB18


Post a Comment

  1. Hello, Dear i'am ready over than ready to your offer, i like to live with you perfectly for more this is my email yaoualzoumamoussa1@gmail.com or phone number +22789296459

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello beautiful ,i would like to spend time with you ,all the pleasure you need i will be there for you please feel free to contact me through this number +254710177757

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please call 0766516763

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salut Chers Zara, depuis le jour dont j'ai vu votre publication je n'arrête à rever de vous s'il vous plaît j'attends de votre part une exotique et bonne réponse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need some love and someone to treat you the way you want call me I'll show you sexy +260967025915

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am very much interesting, contact me on 07030368751

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am very much interesting, contact me on 07030368751

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am more than ready for you just contact me on 07030368751

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am more than ready for you just contact me on 07030368751

    ReplyDelete
  10. SEEKING FOR RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIAN/GAY/ CONTACT AFRICAN DATING DATABASE ADMIN FOR HOOKUP WITHIN 48 HOURS
    Only africandatingConnect Does It Better. anyone interested should Contact The Admin (+2348145236851)
    maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence.

    It doesn’t matter your
    location Within the nation, We Have Sugar mummies/daddies/lesbians/gay from every part of
    the country and they are really in need of someone to satisfy them
    sexually and give a reward of financial assistance. for more details…….

    FB NAME….JAMES BALOGUN
    EMAIL ADDRES….BALOGUNS60@YAHOO.COM
    WHATSAPP NO…+2348145236851

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am energetic, minded, loving and caring young man. I am 42 years old and i am a single parent. I actually my wife pass away some year back and decided to stay off any relationship or marriage thing for a while.
    But after suffering disappiontment from inlaw, i have decided not to get married anymore. I just want to have fun. I want any woman who will understand me, treat me right and make me feel like a real man. Mature minded should contact me 08062085104. Thank

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am energetic, minded, loving and caring young man. I am 42 years old and i am a single parent. I actually my wife pass away some year back and decided to stay off any relationship or marriage thing for a while.
    But after suffering disappiontment from inlaw, i have decided not to get married anymore. I just want to have fun. I want any woman who will understand me, treat me right and make me feel like a real man. Mature minded should contact me +2348062085104. Thank

    ReplyDelete

 
Top