16



My name is Lilian From Delta state, i cane across  dis nite, i m 32 yrs old and i am married, i need a caring guy who i can mk a sugar boy any interested person can drop his number below. pls note that my information will nt be share here. 

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Join Omolove on BBM for Latest Sugar Mummy Updates Here or via BBM Channel Pin C0041FB18




Post a Comment

  1. I'm interested. Please call 07018086790. I'll do my best to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilian am interested in you, please call me on 08057131528

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you good in bed? Do you really need a rich hot sugar
    mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life
    completely with money and influence? So get the
    opportunity to meet sugar mummies/lesbians from all
    works of life, politicians, bankers, oil companies working
    ladies, executives , directors, gold ladies, cash money ladies,
    ITA GIWA group of friends, doctors, dubai ladies, london
    based ladies, ladies willing to pay as much as 80-150k per
    night, and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    in Nigeria... (LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA,
    P.HARCOURT, RIVERS, KOGI, KADUNA, JOS, ABIA, IBADAN,
    ONDO, BENIN, ANY WERE IN NIGERIA) We have hot rich
    sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and
    rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their
    money on just by satisfying their sexual needs.. You think
    you got what it takes, why not put a call through now to Mr
    John ON 08104071407 and get connected immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARE YOU GOOD IN BED Do you need sugar mummy/daddy LESBIAN that can take of you financially and pay all your bill and influence you to meet sugar mummy from all works of life,politician,banker,oil ladies,business ladies etc to hook you up nigeria, such as LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE. LTA,ANAMBRA,POR THARCOURT,RIVER S,KOGI,KADUNA,J OS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN etc hurry and call agent monday on 08069845738

    ReplyDelete
  5. his is my true life story,My name is joy john am from Imo state nigeria,this is how I got my connection with a lady, I was once a bus driver in Imo state and I was paid N50,000,in a month so I hardly take care of myself and I also do different kind of job to support my salary,so one faith day I was traveling to a village called kogi so on my way driving I sight one man with a car beside the road,so on getting closer he stop me and ask me if have extra fuel for him that his own has just finish,I said ok let me draw for you from my bus so I did,so when I want move he then give me his I.D card and collected my number,so in Two week later he called to see him, then,I went there he asked me so many questions about my life,so I told him everything,so he said he has a surprise for me,that he will call me so I left,in 3days after, he called me and introduce me to a lady called Lady Diva so he left us,so the lady told me that,that man there is an agent of sugar ladies here, and he has already tell her everything about me,and she is ready to do anything for me but on one condition I said what is that, she said if only I can be her bed mate,I said ok let me think about it, then I left,So my brothers there is no option, I have no choice I have to go back in 3days after and to her, I have agreed, so 2 month later she open a business for me she do business In china and nigeria, right now I sell different kind of motors cars she open for me, I have branch in Akure Lagos,and Abuja,so that's is how I got my connection,so if in case you need a connection with a partner that will change your life story contact him on. 8133759569 so I believe your problems will changes to story and share a good testimony because he has done so many connection in my present, so I wonder how my life would have been for now if not for Mr Kennedy, if you also need any type of lady in any state or any country contact him on 08133759569

    ReplyDelete
  6. CJ easy,cool,calm n loving to be with 08130441570

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call mi did number 08030839742

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Baby how are u, i will love meet u. My no 08069597033

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you really need what you need call me 08066744436

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested and I don't require much I live in Abuja
    Call me 08062648205

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whatsapp me if u need my services...am a fun loving person and also a "sex addict" chat me up 08182342875

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU HAVE TO SAY NO TO FAKE AGENTS AGENT OF SUGAR MUMMY LET PUT AN END TO DOES FRAUDULENT AGENT ,Friends I GO BY THE NAME Daniel Gilbert am from IMO STATE but were living in LAGOS NIGERIA before my sugar mummy took me to Australia........ I want to use this medium to thank and appreciate Mr Dan Dave. 08036872551 for a successful job well done by connecting me to a rich and wealthy famous white woman who happen to become my sugar mummy I never thought there are still true and genuine agent who can connect someone to rich and influential women. because of so many fraudulent and so called agent that are online i have been dupe times without numbers by different agents who claim to be agents of sugar mummy. it was a really surprising it to me how Mr Dan Dave connected me to a rich white lady, though i spent a little, thinking that it was the same way other so-called agents are, but i summoned up courage to do what ever Mr Dan Dave told me to do now am glad i did it, cause am living ontop the world now from grace to grace i can testify that the only true agent is Mr Dan Dave or you can call him Mr DD. he did a marvelous job even beyond my expectations though I spent little money but I never regretted it because I got what I was looking for and right now am with my lady now, my woman pays me well and i service her in bed well too she paid me for the first night and she has been the one taking good care of me, she took me to Australia to meet with her families and friends and introduced me to them as her new found love, she has also taking me to a big manufacturing company in Australia and given me a well paid job. what more can i say that Mr Dan Dave is my savior Am so so happy and glad of knowing Mr Dan whom gave me light my white woman my everything having her and am proud of her , GOD bless the day I knew Mr Dan and GOD bless you all for reading my message please this is note a fabricated stories is a true life story i just told you If you want to contact Mr Dan Dave or you are doubt my testimony call Mr Dan Dave on 08036872551

    ReplyDelete

 
Top