10

woman-looking-for-husband
I’m 38. I’m a nice person. All I have ever dreamed of is being married. I know I would make the perfect wife. I’m not jealous, I’m not a pushover, yet I would devote myself to making sure my husband is happy.

Deep down, I want to feel needed. I want to be the person who fusses over my husband’s dinner, who keeps a perfect running household and still manages to look elegant and beautiful at dinnertime. I want to be taken care of, to be looked after, but more importantly to feel safe. All my friends are getting married, some of them to guys who are really, really below their league, and yet I cannot find anyone who wants to marry me. I’m constantly searching for that one person who will be my saviour.

My greatest fear is that I will end up alone.I can see myself at 40, still single and living in a little flat that I bought at 38, which seemed super independent and grown-up but at 40 seems like the biggest humiliation.

Follow Us on Twitter!

Like Us on Facebook!

Join Omolove on BBM for Latest Sugar Mummy Updates Here or via BBM Channel Pin C0041FB18




Post a Comment

  1. Can we talk via 33350A47?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lovely to be with, nothing bad in you, let us talk together on 08057131528, I will be happy to hear your beautiful voice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you good in bed? Do you really need a rich hot sugar
    mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life
    completely with money and influence? So get the
    opportunity to meet sugar mummies/lesbians from all
    works of life, politicians, bankers, oil companies working
    ladies, executives , directors, gold ladies, cash money ladies,
    ITA GIWA group of friends, doctors, dubai ladies, london
    based ladies, ladies willing to pay as much as 80-150k per
    night, and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere
    in Nigeria... (LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA,
    P.HARCOURT, RIVERS, KOGI, KADUNA, JOS, ABIA, IBADAN,
    ONDO, BENIN, ANY WERE IN NIGERIA) We have hot rich
    sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and
    rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their
    money on just by satisfying their sexual needs.. You think
    you got what it takes, why not put a call through now to Mr
    John ON 08104071407 and get connected immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am asiwaju hammed we can talk on this number 08188747689

    ReplyDelete
  5. ARE YOU GOOD IN BED Do you need sugar mummy/daddy LESBIAN that can take of you financially and pay all your bill and influence you to meet sugar mummy from all works of life,politician,banker,oil ladies,business ladies etc to hook you up nigeria, such as LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DE. LTA,ANAMBRA,POR THARCOURT,RIVER S,KOGI,KADUNA,J OS,ABIA,IBADAN, ONDO,BENIN etc hurry and call agent monday on 08069845738

    ReplyDelete
  6. easy going,cool,calm and loving to be with gimme a trial 08130441570

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls can we talk on whatsapp pls herei 08060548040

    ReplyDelete
  8. contact me on 08038599630 use it im on whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olaoye seun, from Ibadan in Oyo state, a graduate of banking and finance. I am presently into photography. I am 36years old. And a sugar mum that will help me grow my career. 08038599630

    ReplyDelete

 
Top